About CASUAL TROUSER
- Iridescent coating and contemporary proportions: that is how to describe this style with a strong personality, The look has the punk attitude that Francesco Ragazzi has infused in all of the pieces of a collection that loves contrasts and is designed to amaze. These five-pocket cotton trousers from the 8 Moncler Palm Angels line, collection n°8 of the Moncler Genius project, feature clear references to the counterculture movement - like the skull tack button and the logo safety pin - which deliver instantly recognizable style. The final touch, a label to personalise with your name.
- Cotton twill trousers with iridescent coating
- Antique silver-tone tack button waist closure with raised skull and Moncler lettering
- 3 decorative patch pockets
- Top left front pocket personalised with an antique silver-tone safety pin with skull head inserted into nickel-tone eyelets and a metallic painted Moncler and PALM ANGELS ® collaboration "applique" logo
- Eco-leather "HELLO MY NAME IS" name tag label on back right side of waistband
- The model wears size 50
BASE FABRIC: 100% Cotton
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)