Ontario is the quintessence of the DNA found in Moncler Gamme Rouge, which blends sportswear and couture together in a symphony of stylish and technological suggestions. An extremely luxurious small bouclé jacket in a play of colour contrasts, including the red stripe of leaves in autumn. An unforgettable combination of innovation and elegance, which conceals an ultra-lightweight soul, to be worn as an embrace during winter's coldest days.
- Product details
- Crew-neck coat in wool and chenille bouclé with black and white tweed effect
- Short lightweight nylon liner with ivory down padding and bomber collar in rib-knit wool
- Outer garment unlined and internally bonded with jersey
- Hand-fringed raw-cut hems and trim
- Tricolour bouclé passementerie on trim, cuffs and pockets
- Front of coat and liner fastened with visible metal zip
- Metal rooster on left sleeve
- Knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionBASE FABRIC: 39% Polyamide / Nylon, 31% Silk, 22% Polyester, 5% Cotton, 3% Virgin wool
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.