Updating the classic Seventies parka for the future. The Inuit jacket teams vaguely hipster details, such as sheepskin and fur insets, with a vibrant silver reflective shell inspired by space suits. A variety of innovative and hi-tech features ensure an adjustable fit and high performance in any situation. A style icon in the Moncler wardrobe that is immediately recognised on the slopes or in the city.
- Product details
- Long parka in laminated silver-colour cotton with down padding
- Sheepskin collar with detachable coyote fur hood trim
- Front fastening with metal zip and two-hole buttons secured with tape
- Patch pockets with press-stud and inside pocket with coil zip
- Lined in matt nylon with contrasting colour cottony effect
- Waist internally adjustable with elastic cord and stopper
- Cloth Moncler badge
- Below the knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning with hydrocarbons; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Please address specialized fur cleaner; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.