- The feel of Los Angeles from the ’70s, a streetwear aesthetic and the artistic buzz of a youthful subculture are reinterpreted in a Moncler way. This is the inspiration of this sweater from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, created in collaboration with Balt Getty. The style is crafted in a cashmere-blend and is characterised by vibrant graphics printed on the front and back.
- Sweater for men from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project
- Crafted with cashmere-blend plush stitch knit yarn
- Crewneck, long sleeves, rib-knit trim
- Printed graphics on front and back created in collaboration with GETTY
- Felt Moncler logo on sleeve
- Regular fit
BASE FABRIC: 70% Virgin wool, 30% Cashmere
We offer Standard shipping. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)