- An iconic style and a must-have of the season. Part of the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, the Fendorf is an updated parka created in collaboration with UNDEFEATED. This style combines contrasting textures in a game of shiny and matte effects. It showcases oversized graphics and is characterised by its several utility pockets and the hood’s fur trim which can be removed on rainy days or when a cleaner look is desired.
- Parka for men from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project
- Crafted in Bedford cord fabric
- Down filled
- Tonal all-weather high-performance cotton fabric bottom panels
- Nylon lining
- Attached hood with drawcord and removable fur trim
- Chest welt pockets with snap closures
- Flap patch pockets
- Patch pocket with zipper closure on sleeve
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Interior waist drawcord
- Front zipper covered by storm flap with snap closures
- Graphics on chest and back created in collaboration with UNDEFEATED
- Long length
EXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; OUTER BOTTOM: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Cuffs rib: 100% Virgin wool;LEATHER INSERTS: COW; Fur 1: BLUE FROST FOX; 1 LEATHER MATERIAL: COW; 2 LEATHER MATERIAL: COW
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping. If you place your order by 3.30 pm GMT Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery are available: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)