- Unbeatable and unique: the Canmore is the high-tech version of a men’s jacket for the winter. It is crafted in lightweight 2-layer nylon technique, the embodiment of cutting-edge Japanese textile technology applied to Moncler’s design. The result is weightless outerwear that offers effective protection against the weather in a high-performance style.
- "Performance & Style" jacket crafted in lightweight 2-layer nylon technique, a weightless Japanese fabric laminated with an ultra thin high-performance membrane
- Nylon lining
- Down filled
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Lift pass pocket on left sleeve
- Interior media pockets
- Quilted zipper cover with lasered logo and velour tech chin guard
- Elastic trimmed cuffs
- Stretch fleece sides and underarms
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
- Slim fit
LINING: 95% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Elastane / Spandex; BODY LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 52% Polyester, 32% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000