- An unrivalled lightness is delivered in the men’s Kavik jacket, a precious ally for the beginning of the winter, perfect to be worn as an extra layer under a ski jacket. Crafted in lightweight Japanese nylon technique with a high-performance membrane, it will withstand the cold in any weather condition.
- "Performance & Style" jacket crafted in lightweight 2-layer nylon technique, a weightless Japanese fabric with a laminated ultra thin and high-performance membrane
- Nylon lining
- Down quilted
- Attached hood with elastic trim
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Interior media pockets
- Quilted zipper cover with lasered logo and velour tech chin guard
- Elasticated brushed jersey cuff with thumb-loop
- Detachable patch on left sleeve with tricolour Moncler logo
- Carrying pouch
- Short length
- Slim fit
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Internal Pockets Equipped With Mobile Holder
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)