- The Dixmude, a men’s jacket from the 5 Moncler Craig Green line, collection n°5 of the Moncler Genius project, is an example of creative innovation with a deep conceptual meaning. In Green’s design, the performance of Moncler’s technical nylon léger enhances the garment’s expandable or retractable proportions, according to need. The versatile jacket’s unrivalled chameleon-like traits can be attributed to military gear, resulting in a new way of dressing.
- Nylon léger jacket
- Down quilted
- Front with reverse coil zipper closure
- Contrasting colours between the front and the back of the jacket
- Detachable collar and hood anchored to the jacket using straps and nylon Moncler snaps
- Chest pockets with black concealed zipper closures Side pockets with black die-cast zipper closures
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable open sides using straps with snap closures
- Double-sided details alternate with unpadded sections
- A removable tonal patch with Moncler logo and the name of the designer printed on straps and applied on a grosgrain loop on the left sleeve
- Medium length
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000