- The 5 Moncler Craig Green line, collection n°5 of the Moncler Genius project, introduces the Neville, a men’s jacket where a three-dimensional design becomes an abstract concept, changeable according to the wearer’s needs. Green’s design allows this outerwear piece to be folded to meet the needs of a dynamic, urban lifestyle, using a system of unpadded bands with padded down sections.
- Nylon léger jacket
- Down filled
- Front with black Moncler logo snaps closure
- colour contrast between the front and the back
- Removable collar and front flap, anchored to the jacket using straps and nylon Moncler logo snaps
- Double-sided details and unpadded bands alternate with down filled sections, facilitating the garment’s packable closure
- Die-cast zipper closures on the shoulder caps, chest and bottom of the piece that close the jacket once folded
- Straps on the shoulders with Moncler d-rings that close the jacket once folded
- Black hardware
- A removable tonal patch with the Moncler logo and the name of the designer printed on straps and applied on a grosgrain loop on the left sleeve
- Long length
- Loose fit
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000