- The Limmat men’s jacket features Moncler’s traditional boudin quilting in a new wave version which follows the “Moncler Grenoble waves” writing that covers the entire piece. Crafted in ripstop nylon with a breathable waterproof membrane and nylon laqué lining and hood, this style is the reinterpretation of a timeless winter classic.
- "Performance & Style" short jacket crafted in ripstop nylon Moncler Grenoble print with wave design, fused with a breathable waterproof membrane
- Nylon laqué lining
- Down quilted
- Nylon laqué attached hood adjustable with elastic drawcord
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Lift pass pocket with zipper closure on left sleeve
- Interior media pocket
- Powder skirt with non-slip elastic
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem
- Elasticated brushed jersey cuff with thumb-loop
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Internal Pockets Equipped With Mobile Holder
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)