A creative interpretation of Moncler’s historical style, the Chaux gilet combines the brand’s iconic sporty colours to create a bold contrast effect. The ultralight fabrics and hi-tech features are borrowed from winter sports, making this a performance piece even in the harshest weather conditions. A multi-faceted take on mountain apparel, to be worn in the city or on the slopes.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" jacket in 2-layer lightweight technical nylon and ultra-lightweight Japanese fabric, laminated with a lightweight high-performance membrane and down padding
- Double front fastening with two-way waterproof zip and rubber-coated press-studs
- Padded zip flap with laser-cut logo and inner pashmina
- Vertical pockets with waterproof zips covered with glued-in welts and silicone slider covers
- Elastic drawstring bottom hem and sides
- Two-way adjustable cuffs
- Inner phone pocket with cable port
- Logo on left sleeve
- Short length
- Slim fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionOUTER SLEEVES : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; YOKE: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.