- The search for new materials and constant attention to style are the main ingredients of the Copenhague, a jacket with all of the right characteristics to become a Spring/Summer 2019 must-have of a woman’s wardrobe. Made entirely of Doudounne Plume, a brand new state-of-the-art fabric that is the lightest of its kind, it will be the perfect companion to face any temperature and feel at ease.
- Doudoune Plume jacket, 5 denier fabric, state-of-the-art micro-ripstop, among the lightest ever produced with down retention performance
- Direct injection down quilting
- Collar with tonal painted snaps closure
- Palladium-tone die-cast zipper front closure and ring zipper pull
- Welt pockets with tonal coil zipper closures
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Short length
- Felt Moncler macro-logo on left sleeve
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000