- The Dabos down jacket for men nods to the Eighties and is reinterpreted in a sustainable way that responds to the needs of the modern world. This style is crafted in ECONYL® thread nylon technique and is finished with recycled details, demonstrating Moncler’s commitment to protecting the environment. A detachable hood, the adjustable cuffs and the two-way zipper closure make it both easy to wear and to personalize.
- Down jacket for men
- Crafted in nylon technique with ECONYL® thread
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- Recycled fabric lining
- Detachable hood
- Hood with elastic drawcord and recycled snap closure
- Front with two-way zipper and recycled snap closures
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with recycled snap closures
- Pockets and interior pocket with recycled zipper closures
- Hood, cuffs and hem with recycled elastic trim
- Moncler logo on sleeve
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
We offer Standard shipping. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000 (from UK, 9am-6pm GMT), 8008526758 (from Singapore, 9am-6pm Beijing Time), 1800953657 (from Australia, 9am-6pm Beijing Time)