- For the Plaret women’s bomber jacket, Moncler selects an ultra lightweight technical poplin with a peach finish, warming the inside with eco-fur and enriching the collar with real tonal shearling. The result is a unique reinterpretation of a winter classic with a feminine and contemporary touch.
- "Après Ski" women’s down jacket crafted in lightweight nylon technical poplin
- Down filled with wave quilting
- Upper body lined in rabbit eco-fur
- Wide shearling collar and adjustable aglet-ended drawcord
- Down filled nylon interior collar to guarantee protection from the wind
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with double-sided technical fabric welts
- Pockets with die-cast zipper closures with silicone zipper garages and double-sided technical fabric welts
- Bomber jacket proportions with adjustable aglet-ended drawcord hem
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiters with thumb-loops
- Nylon powder skirt with Moncler logo snap closures
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BODY LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 77% Polyamide / Nylon, 23% Polyester;Fur 1: SHEEP
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000