With Moncler Pierpaolo Piccioli, collection no. 1 of the Moncler Genius project, the Italian designer draws inspiration from the Madonnas of the Renaissance, stripping down the classic quilted outerwear piece to come up with its purest essence. The Beatrice jacket that fuses sportswear and Haute couture, delicately pairing an ultra-soft down filled core with the allure of laqué fabric. The brand’s logo is added in a raised effect.
- Product details
- Down filled nylon laqué jacket with slightly flared back with 10 cm high boudin quilting
- Contrast colour self-lining
- Die-cast zipper front closure
- Attached hood with metal toggle drawcord
- Nylon technique powder skirt matching the lining with elastic hem and zipper along the front closure
- Die-cast zipper welt pockets
- Raised tonal oversized Moncler logo on left sleeve, using a high frequency technique
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm GMT
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.