- A women’s long sleeve crewneck crafted in POLARTEC® 100 Series fleece, a textile made from recycled plastic. Sustainability and design delivered in an “Après-Ski” piece destined to become an instant classic.
- "Après Ski" women’s top crafted in POLARTEC® 100 SERIES recycled fleece; the fabric offers versatile warmth, optimal breathability, resistance to pilling and remarkable durability
- Crewneck with contrast colour nylon technique cased elastic neckband and bottom band
- Contrast nylon laqué cased elastic cuffs
- The sleeve fully opens with a die-cast zipper closure that opens to the shoulder
- Adjustable aglet-ended drawcord hem
- "Recycled" label on bottom of back right side
- POLARTEC® label on bottom of left side
- Logo loop attached with a red stitch detail at the centre back of the neck
- Nylon laqué tricolour Moncler logo on left chest
- Loose fit
- Medium length
COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 14 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm GMT
Call Us: 00 800 10204000