A soft immersion into the world of mountain apparel with a vaguely hipster feel. An eclectic combination of hi-tech materials borrowed from sportswear and eco-sheepskin insets produces urban outerwear that is peerless on the snow and in the city. To be worn with confidence throughout the entire winter season.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" reversible jacket with a pure wool faux-sheepskin exterior and 2-layer technical nylon interior with ultra-lightweight batting fill
- Down-filled detachable hood with zip, press-studs and single-adjustment elastic drawstring
- Front visible pockets fasten with waterproof zips on faux-fur side
- Front fastening with waterproof zip covered with double flap on the technical nylon side and patch pockets with flap
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawstring waist and bottom hem
- Label with logo on both sides of left sleeve
- Medium length
- Relaxed fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BODY PADDING: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 83% Virgin wool, 17% Polyester
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.