- Reimagining a successful design is a challenge that Moncler is always ready to take on. The proof is in the Betulong, a longer version of the brand’s most classic down jacket, with innovative inserts that unexpectedly shape the sleeves that widen at the cuffs, and the cut at the waist, flared and ultra feminine. The result is a jacket with the expected versatility of down quilted nylon technique, but with a new story to tell.
- Nylon technique fitted long coat
- Down quilted
- Attached hood with black knit band trim for all of the colourways
- Gusset sleeves with grosgrain cuff trim and black die-cast zipper closures for all of the colourways
- Black die-cast zipper front closure for all of the colourways
- Double pockets with black die-cast zipper closures for all of the colourways
- Felt Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Long length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000