- Unexpected textile combinations are delivered in the Guada, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project. Crafted in wool tweed with nylon technical details, this outerwear is ready to impress thanks to the perfectly balanced play of contrasts that fuses sophistication and a contemporary flavour to create a new metropolitan hybrid.
- Lightweight wool tweed jacket
- Compact nylon collar, back yoke and sleeves detail
- Down filled
- Raw washed cotton canvas lining
- Front with domed self-covered button closure
- Collar with metal button closure
- 4-hole polyester inner-button on interior
- Pockets with concealed zipper closures
- Nylon twill ribbon trim on the wool tweed
- Medium length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon on outside of back of neck
BODY LINING: 100% Cotton; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 28% Acrylic, 28% Wool, 23% Cotton, 14% Polyamide / Nylon, 6% Mohair, 1% Other fibres
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000