- The Theret, a men’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, is part of an exclusive capsule created for the Genius Building presentation. Designed to face the winter with uncompromising style, this outerwear features two large patch pockets and shearling inserts that add an extra dose of warmth and an element that nods to alpine gear.
- Down filled reversible hooded jacket
- Colour block exterior: extra lightweight cotton top with mirror effect fabric panels
- Contrast colour nylon rainwear bottom and eco-shearling hood
- Nylon laqué interior
- Die-cast zipper closure
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Flap patch chest pockets with plated snap closures
- Contrast fabric large hand pockets
- Inside of chest pockets with die-cast zipper closures and technical rope zipper pulls with resin aglets Large flap patch hand pockets with plated snap closures
- Medium length
- Tonal felt Moncler logo patch
OUTER BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER UPPER PART: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; Cuffs rib: 100% Polyester;Fur 1: SHEEP
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000