- A journey through Moncler’s archives to push further and experiment with new technologies. The Ottawa knows this well, taking on the shape of the oversized jackets of the ’90s, but readapted with a contemporary fit in Doudoune Plume, an ultra lightweight, state-of-the-art fabric. A hybrid of femininity and a confident character to wear with ease and always attract attention.
- Doudoune Plume jacket, 5 denier fabric, state-of-the-art micro-ripstop, among the lightest ever produced with optimal down retention performance
- Direct injection down quilting
- Tuckaway hood inserted into collar zipper
- Palladium-tone die-cast zipper front closure and ring zipper pull
- Welt pockets with tonal coil zipper closures
- Gusset sleeves in base fabric, expandable with palladium-tone die-cast zippers, and cuffs with tonal painted snaps closures
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Medium length
- Felt Moncler macro-logo on left sleeve
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000