Reimagining a successful design is a challenge that Moncler is always ready to take on. The proof is in the Betulong, a longer version of the brand’s most classic down jacket, with innovative inserts that unexpectedly shape the sleeves that widen at the cuffs, and the cut at the waist, flared and ultra feminine. The result is a jacket with the expected versatility of down quilted nylon technique, but with a new story to tell.
- Product details
- Nylon technique fitted long coat
- Down quilted
- Attached hood with black knit band trim for all of the colourways
- Gusset sleeves with grosgrain cuff trim and black die-cast zipper closures for all of the colourways
- Black die-cast zipper front closure for all of the colourways
- Double pockets with black die-cast zipper closures for all of the colourways
- Felt Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Long length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.