- The Indren is the “Après-Ski” jacket that Moncler dedicates to men who love high-tech fabrics and care about the environment. This piece is crafted with nylon, a Moncler style that fuses Japanese textile engineering and design in a garment that is highly breathable and waterproof, assured to give great satisfaction to the most demanding outdoorsmen.
- "Après Ski" short jacket crafted in a mix of recycled Japanese materials: pre-consumer nylon fabrics (made from production waste ), fused with a technical membrane that guarantees water repellency and breathability
- The membrane is made using an eco-sustainable process where natural materials are used to guarantee an end result that is 50% recycled
- Shoulder patches
- Nylon laqué lining
- Padding made of recycled polyester wadding that comes from recycled plastic bottles, a GRS Global Recycled Standard certified product
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Sides with two-way waterproof zipper closures and logo zipper pulls
- Quilted zipper cover with lasered logo and velour tech chin guard
- Elasticated brushed jersey cuff
- Elastic trimmed hem
- Hook and loop patch with Moncler/Grenoble graphics on the bottom front executed with a technical heat embossing
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Silicone "Recycled" label on bottom of back
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 3 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 86% Polyamide / Nylon, 14% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.