Geometry meant to be worn. Moncler Noir Kei Ninomiya, collection no. 6 of the Moncler Genius project, delivers the Reinite jacket, a quilted and embroidered example of style. A down filled piece where tubular straps alternate with three-dimensional floral details to create a game of proportions and heft.
- Product details
- Down quilted nylon laqué cropped jacket
- Fully embroidered with a floral design achieved with varying degrees of quilting to create a three-dimensional effect
- A cluster of leather flowers is applied with metal rivets to the centre of each embroidered pattern
- Elastic drawcord hood detachable with snaps
- Elastic cuffs
- Front closure, throat latch, hood and cuffs with snaps
- Crop length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Polyester;LEATHER TAG: COW; LEATHER OUTER APPLICATION: SHEEP
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Wash in professional laundry for leather
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.