Updating the classic Seventies parka for the future. The Inuit jacket teams vaguely hipster details, such as sheepskin and fur insets, with a vibrant silver reflective shell inspired by space suits. A variety of innovative and hi-tech features ensure an adjustable fit and high performance in any situation. A style icon in the Moncler wardrobe that is immediately recognised on the slopes or in the city.
- Product details
- Long parka in laminated silver-colour cotton with down padding
- Sheepskin collar with detachable coyote fur hood trim
- Front fastening with metal zip and two-hole buttons secured with tape
- Patch pockets with press-stud and inside pocket with coil zip
- Lined in matt nylon with contrasting colour cottony effect
- Waist internally adjustable with elastic cord and stopper
- Cloth Moncler badge
- Below the knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning with hydrocarbons; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Please address specialized fur cleaner; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.