- The Plaret women’s bomber jacket features Moncler’s traditional boudin quilting in a new wave version which follows the “Moncler Grenoble waves” writing that covers the entire piece. Crafted in nylon léger with a breathable waterproof membrane and eco-fur for the lining and hood, this style is the reinterpretation of a timeless winter classic.
- Women’s down quilted bomber jacket
- "Performance & Style" design crafted in nylon léger Moncler Grenoble print fused with a breathable waterproof membrane
- Down filled with wave quilting that follows the pattern of the print
- Upper body lined in eco-fur
- Wide eco-fur collar and adjustable aglet-ended drawcord
- Down filled nylon interior collar to guarantee protection from the wind
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with double-sided technical fabric welts
- Pockets with die-cast zipper closures with silicone zipper garages and double-sided technical fabric welts
- Lift pass pocket on left sleeve with waterproof zipper closure, silicone zipper garage and double-sided technical fabric welts
- Bomber jacket proportions with adjustable aglet-ended drawcord hem
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiters with thumb-loops
- Nylon powder skirt with Moncler logo snap closures
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
CompositionComposition Polyamide 100%
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Internal Pockets Equipped With Mobile Holder
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.