- For the Plaret women’s bomber jacket, Moncler selects an ultra lightweight technical poplin with a peach finish, warming the inside with eco-fur and enriching the collar with real tonal shearling. The result is a unique reinterpretation of a winter classic with a feminine and contemporary touch.
- "Après Ski" women’s down jacket crafted in lightweight nylon technical poplin
- Down filled with wave quilting
- Upper body lined in rabbit eco-fur
- Wide shearling collar and adjustable aglet-ended drawcord
- Down filled nylon interior collar to guarantee protection from the wind
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with double-sided technical fabric welts
- Pockets with die-cast zipper closures with silicone zipper garages and double-sided technical fabric welts
- Bomber jacket proportions with adjustable aglet-ended drawcord hem
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiters with thumb-loops
- Nylon powder skirt with Moncler logo snap closures
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BODY LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 77% Polyamide / Nylon, 23% Polyester;Fur 1: SHEEP
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.