- The collection’s recurring acronym enlivens the Raptor, a men’s jacket from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project, that counts on the vintage NEWS - North, East, West, South graphic to declare its source of inspiration. The result is a contemporary bomber jacket, ready to thrown into the urban jungle without ever going unnoticed.
- Reversible military satin bomber jacket with nylon laqué interior
- Down filled
- Checkered rib-knit collar and cuffs; solid rib-knit bottom band
- Metal zipper closure
- Hand pockets with metal snap closures
- Vintage "NEWS" graphic on the back and embroidered collection "code" on the left sleeve Moncler FRAGMENT® removable lenticular patch, rectangular patch and pins on the chest
- Medium length
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; Ribs: 100% Virgin wool
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000