About CASUAL TROUSER
- Futuristic inferences that weave between technical research and a competitive spirit. Trousers designed for winter sport competitions, adaptable to the most extreme weather conditions; graceful on the figure, they shape the leg with their ’70s inspired flared cut. A high-performance winning choice, whether in sports or for style.
- "High Performance" trousers in water-repellent 3-layer stretch nylon, the technical membrane guarantees elevated waterproofing and breathabiity
- Fully taped seams with thermal padding and lined with stretch fabric
- Velour tech lined waistband to warm the back
- Waterproof zipper fly
- Avalanche safety RECCO® reflector located on outside bottom right pant leg
- Waterproof zipper front pockets
- Bottom of leg waterproof zipper closure and technical nylon gaiter closed with elastic and hook to anchor boots
- Technical cordura edge guard patches at inside bottom of leg
- Relaxed fit with slightly shaped wide leg and knee patch
- Adjustable self waist tab
- Tricolour Moncler logo on back centre of waistband
- 78 cm inseam
LINING: 95% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 88% Polyamide / Nylon, 12% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment designed for intensive sport
- High Water Column
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Heat-sealed Stitching
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Emergency Localizer In Case Of Avalanche
WindproofWind-resistance factor 5.0 out of 5
WaterproofWater-repellency factor 3.0 out of 5
InsulationInsulation factor 2.0 out of 5
BreathableBreathability factor 5.0 out of 5
LightweightLightweight factor 4.0 out of 5
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000