The Brohan, branded Moncler 1952, collection no. 2 of the Moncler Genius project, displays a graphic logo detail emblazoned on all of the zippers, as if it were the roar of a crowd cheering on a favourite athlete. An outerwear piece inspired by Pop art that includes all of the high-tech sportswear elements to guarantee a sure win.
- Product details
- Reversible down filled technical fleece jacket
- Technical cotton shoulder yoke and collar; nylon laqué lining with boudin quilting
- Reversible coil zipper closure
- Die-cast exterior and lower interior pockets with tricolour resin zipper pulls
- Snap-flap interior chest pocket
- Exterior medium felt Moncler logo
- Felt Moncler logo on interior side of pocket
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 86% Acrylic, 14% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; YOKE: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.