There are year-round classics which can always be counted on like an old friend. Moncler reinterprets them with fabrics inherited from Japanese textile technology and bold graphic lines. The result is the Breuil, the ideal companion for evenings in the city and walks in places yet to be explored.
- Product details
- Matte Longue Saison nylon with direct injection down quilting jacket
- Metal zipper and snaps front closure
- Grosgrain on flap and front right panel of jacket
- Classic bound pockets
- Lasered interior technical pocket with cream colour zipper and tricolour zipper garage
- Rib-knit Tactel collar
- Tricolour grosgrain at centre back of collar
- Logo-etched metal plaque at back of collar
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Collar rib: 100% Polyester
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.