The Laax jacket is a reinterpretation of the outerwear housed in Moncler’s archives. The oversized proportions are inspired by the ’80s, updated with a modern fit by Moncler Grenoble, collection n°3 of the Moncler Genius project, while the materials are mixed just like the prints. A cool jacket that already promises to be a must-have for next winter.
- Product details
- "Genius Performance & Style" jacket made in 2-layer floral print velvet
- Puffy down filled bomber jacket fit
- Loose fit with drop shoulder and tall collar that guarantees protection from the cold
- Two-way waterproof die-cast zipper closure with technical double-sided tape stripes
- Waterproof zipper pockets with double-sided tape technical welts and silicone zipper garage
- Quilted nylon powder skirt with technical wadding, non-slip Moncler elastic and logo snaps closure
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Interior media pocket with silicone media port inserted in left front lining
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Tuckaway hood inserted on interior of rear lining
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Wash inside out; Do not twist or wring; do not soak
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.