A creative interpretation of Moncler’s historical style, the Chaux gilet combines the brand’s iconic sporty colours to create a bold contrast effect. The ultralight fabrics and hi-tech features are borrowed from winter sports, making this a performance piece even in the harshest weather conditions. A multi-faceted take on mountain apparel, to be worn in the city or on the slopes.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" jacket in 2-layer lightweight technical nylon and ultra-lightweight Japanese fabric, laminated with a lightweight high-performance membrane and down padding
- Double front fastening with two-way waterproof zip and rubber-coated press-studs
- Padded zip flap with laser-cut logo and inner pashmina
- Vertical pockets with waterproof zips covered with glued-in welts and silicone slider covers
- Elastic drawstring bottom hem and sides
- Two-way adjustable cuffs
- Inner phone pocket with cable port
- Logo on left sleeve
- Short length
- Slim fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionOUTER SLEEVES : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; YOKE: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.