- This backpack from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, is a bold, versatile accessory designed for travel, the outdoors, and for moving around the city. Crafted in nylon with a faux suede base, the two-way zipper top closure, a spacious front pocket, slider buckle straps to adjust expansion, and adjustable shoulder straps guarantee optimal function and comfort. The "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front adds an unmistakable finishing touch that will not go unnoticed.
- Backpack from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon with faux suede base
- Front pocket with two-way zipper closure
- Front with two-way zipper closure
- Sider buckle straps to adjust expansion
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000