This elegant, chic garment is made for the metropolitan winter or for spending free time at a luxury mountain chalet. This long cardigan with a jacquard motif displays the absorbing result of handcrafted techniques and the artisan repertoire of Norwegian lands. A flowering patten in alpaca mix blooms across luxury bouclé wool and cotton. The result is an elegant, chic garment, made for the metropolitan winter or for spending free time at a luxury mountain chalet.
- Product details
- Longline long-sleeve cardigan in 3GG plain knit with Norwegian jacquard pattern at the yoke, cuffs and base
- Cotton lace macramé flower accents applied by hand
- The jumper is made with a blend of Alpaca yarn that is brushed in strand form: once transformed into the garment and treated, it takes on a softer and more voluminous appearance.
- Front fastening with grosgrain and press studs covered in silk twill
- Small metal rooter at the base
- Knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
Composition1 MATERIAL: 78% Alpaca, 14% Polyamide / Nylon, 8% Wool; 2 MATERIAL: 62% Wool, 32% Alpaca, 6% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.