The image of a chalet at the foot of a snowy slope and forests that stretch out as far as the eye can see. Ludmilla is a collage of memories made during a voyage in Canada, featuring large contrasting coloured checks and fur details with a slight rustic feel. A balance of artisan traditions and technical innovation, destined to soon become an icon of the winter wardrobe.
- Product details
- Coat in black and white knop wool macro-check with dropped shoulder
- Detachable funnel neck with kalgan fur on the outside
- Black and white passementerie on the trim, collar, armholes, hem and sleeve
- Lightweight nylon liner with down padding and rib-knit bomber collar
- Bias-cut patch pockets with metal press-studs with logo and jetted pockets
- Front liner and outer garment fastened with metal zip
- Metal rooster on left sleeve
- Knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
Composition1 MATERIAL: 45% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 15% Mohair, 7% Polyamide / Nylon, 3% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 55% Alpaca, 37% Virgin wool, 8% Polyamide / Nylon
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.