This jacket in shiny nylon by Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara, collection no. 7 of the Moncler Genius project, nods to the trendy youngsters of the 80’s. The rounded shape is detailed in ultra lightweight materials, perfect to be worn anytime in the city.
- Product details
- Nylon laqué jacket
- Down quilted
- Detachable hood
- Tonal die-cast zipper closure
- Elastic drawcord hood and hem
- Tonal die-cast zipper pockets
- Printed nylon lining
- Tonal embroidered Moncler logo and collection code printed on left sleeve
- Special tonal embossed lettering on the front and a graphic embossing with white eco-leather on the back
- Tricolour Moncler FRAGMENT® label at bottom back
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BODY LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Embroidery: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.