The Picol inherits the shaped lines of a tailored jacket and the technical characteristics of a sportswear piece. State-of-the-art materials guarantee maximum warmth while softly shaping the silhouette to adapt to the body’s every movement. It is the ideal piece for a dynamic metropolitan lifestyle.
- Product details
- Nylon laqué "Après Ski" jacket with an exclusive silk stitch wool yarn houndstooth embroidery which creates a quilted effect
- Egg-shaped due to exterior quilting and down fill lining
- Fitted in the waist and feminine, thanks to the technical nylon ribbon belt with Moncler roller buckle that cinches the waist
- Tonal marmot fur detachable collar
- Tuckaway hood that emerges from the inside of the back
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Centre two-way die-cast zipper with double-sided tape technical stripes
- Two front side pockets with die-cast zippers
- Quilted nylon powder skirt with technical wadding, non-slip Moncler elastic and logo snaps closure
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BODY PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; Embroidery: 50% Acrylic, 50% Wool; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester;Fur 1: MARMOT
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Wash inside out; Do not twist or wring; Remove detachable accessories before washing
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.