Versatile styling, a mix of leather and a witty personality are the winning characteristics of the Moucherotte, a Haute couture piece designed by Moncler Grenoble, collection n°3 of the Moncler Genius project. The fur details are made even more unique due to the floral pattern which nods to the ’70s. A luxury piece for a woman not satisfied with the average outerwear.
- Product details
- "Genius Après Ski" jacket made with a mix-and-match of fabric and fur
- Sleeves, back and lower side panels in down filled nylon technique with boudin quilting
- Underarms and upper side panels in windproof technical fleece
- Natural shadow fox fur knitwear floral design
- Dyed long hair lamb fur collar
- Down quilted
- Tuckaway hood inserted on interior of rear lining
- 3-layer 2-way stretch nylon belt with Moncler logo roller buckle
- Waterproof zipper front side pockets
- Two back flap pockets with Moncler logo snaps
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre front closure
- Interior media pocket with silicone media port inserted in left front lining
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
- Slim fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon;Fur 1: BLUE FOX; Fur 2: LAMB
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Please address specialized fur cleaner
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.