- This French terry crewneck sweatshirt from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, meets the style and creativity of the famous digital artist Hey Reilly, who adopts the pop spirit from the ’60s and ’70s and updates the tricolour logo with a design destined to become a must-have. A versatile, urban piece with a youthful and cosmopolitan personality that is instantly cool and easy to pair with anything.
- Crewneck sweatshirt
- Pure cotton French terry diagonal
- Rib-knit neckband, cuffs and bottom band
- Chenille stitch embroidered Moncler macro-logo patch on left chest
- Medium Moncler logo on left sleeve
OUTER APPLICATION: 42% Polyester, 31% Acrylic, 27% Wool; BASE FABRIC: 100% Cotton; Ribs: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane / Spandex
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000