About Ski Gloves
- "The Moncler Man GTX® ski gloves is confirmation of the collaboration with the industry leading company Reusch® for the second consecutive year, renowned for high-level performance and elegance. Constructed with high-quality materials which ensure excellent protection under any weather conditions, also standing out for the packaging made in the iconic nylon laqué. The particularly flexible softshell on the back of the glove guarantees exceptional comfort and the Gore-Tex membrane makes the gloves waterproof and wind resistant, without compromising breathability. A soft ‘PrimaLoft® Gold Down Blend’ insulating layer keeps the hands warm and protected, while the luxurious sheepskin palm offers durability and elevated resistance, even against the sharpest edges. GORE-TEX, GTX ® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates."
- MEMBRANE GORE-TEX
- INSULATION PrimaLoft® Gold Down Blend
- SHELL Neil, Sheepskin Drum Dyed, 4 way softshell
- PALM Neil, Sheepskin Drum Dyed
- LINING SoftPlush, MicroActive Extra Soft
- CUFF & CLOSURE Tight cuff construction, hook and loop fastener
- FEATURES Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Extra Warm, Comfort Leash
- LOGOS Moncler on back center
30% Polyester, 28% Sheepskin, 27% Polyamide, 15% Down
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.