- The Baikal jacket is from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project. This style is characterised by its cosy, functional lines enhanced by a play of textures combining ribbed nylon, a shiny nylon laqué lining and technical canvas details. The oversized embroidered logo on the chest and the climbing-inspired zipper pull are some of the brand’s heritage elements.
- Jacket for men from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project
- Crafted in ribbed nylon with shiny nylon laqué lining
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- Detachable hood and technical canvas kangaroo pockets
- Front two-way zipper closure with climbing-inspired zipper pull
- Flap pocket on sleeve with snap closure
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with snap closures
- Moncler logo embroidered on chest
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 59% Cotton, 41% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 59% Cotton, 41% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.