Ultra high-performing even in the harshest weather conditions, Amneville adds a vaguely Sixties bon-ton flavour to ski outerwear. With its taped seams and waterproof finish created out of Moncler's cutting-edge research, the chic flared proportions know no rivals when it comes to style or the slopes.
- Product details
- "High Performance" model in 2-layer bi-stretch technical nylon
- Visibly taped seams with tapes made in the same material and colour as the garment
- Fixed hood with elastic drawstring adjustment
- Recco® reflector on left sleeve
- Two-way waterproof zip fastening
- Front pockets with laser-cut contrasting colour details fastened with waterproof zip and logoed press-studs
- Ski pass pocket with waterproof zip at bottom of left sleeve
- Windproof gaiter on the body in padded nylon with technical batting, logoed non-slip elastic at the bottom and logoed press-stud fastening
- Windproof cuffs in gathered quilted nylon
- Inner phone pocket with silicone cable port in the front left inner lining
- A-line fit flared at the hem
- Logo on left sleeve
- Length 64 cm
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; INSERTS: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not iron decorations; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.