An outerwear piece with a sporty influence that is a winner not only on the ski slopes, for those in search of excitement when it comes to style. The high-tech finishes of the Arnensee jacket guarantee performance and warmth, while Moncler’s iconic quilting is redesigned with a more contemporary and metropolitan fit in mind.
- Product details
- "Apres Ski" jacket 2-layer micro nylon technique, laminated with ultra lightweight high-performance membrane
- 3-layer 2-way stretch fabric shoulder patches
- Contrast colour lining
- Down quilting
- Attached hood with dual adjustable elastic drawcord
- Boudin quilting design
- Two-way waterproof zipper closure covered by tricolour technical stripes
- 3-layer 2-way stretch zipper cover with lasered Moncler logo
- Waterproof zipper chest pockets with fabric zipper garage and tricolour technical welts
- Waterproof zipper side pockets
- Base of sleeves with cased elastic and windproof wrist gaiter
- Dual adjustable elastic drawcord hem
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Slim fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 2 MATERIAL: 88% Polyamide / Nylon, 12% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.