References to tailoring from across the ocean, for a vision of mountain living with an unexpected ethnic touch. The Menuires jacket is a sophisticated combination of different textures and graphics with an old-school feel, finished with functional details for an easily recognisable piece. A go-to choice with a bold personality, in the city or on the slopes.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" model in Teflon nylon with all-over floral embroidery in wool yarn
- Down padding
- Cuffs trimmed with sheepskin
- Collar and bottom hem trimmed with sheepskin
- Inner trim and front placket in curly sheepskin
- Fastening with two-way waterproof die-cast zip covered with a flap with logoed four-hole buttons
- Lycra windproof wrist gaiter with thumbhole
- Windproof gaiter on the body in padded nylon with technical batting, logoed non-slip elastic at the bottom and logoed press-stud fastening
- Inner phone pocket
- Label with logo inset at bottom left hem
- A-line fit with belt for tightening and gathering the waistline
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 3 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Please address specialized fur cleaner; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.