- The Jau is the jacket for men from the collaboration between 2 Moncler 1952, collection n° 2 of the Moncler Genius project, and Fergus Purcell. References to the designer’s Pop design specialty are spread throughout the outerwear’s interior, starting with the graphics which pay tribute to the skater culture.
- Nylon Genius print hooded jacket
- Solid contrast nylon lining matching the colour of the Moncler logo
- Black coil zipper closure and details
- Cased elastic cuffs
- Hem and hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Short length
- Contrast medium monochromatic Moncler logo
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000