About CASUAL TROUSER
- Moncler introduces its latest ski trousers for men in a version that features water-repellent 3-layer wide wale corduroy. A classic to show off on the powder-covered slopes with the certainty of wearing state-of-the-art textile technology applied to sportwear: thanks to the water repellency and to the inner membrane that guarantees breathability, these trousers are destined to become the favourites of seasoned skiers. Especially those who never compromise style. The Reith jacket completes the look.
- "Performance & Style" trousers crafted in water-repellent 3-layer corduroy with a technical membrane that guarantees elevated water repellency and breathability
- Stretch lining
- Rear waistband lined in back warming velour tech
- Adjustable waist with interior tabs
- Waterproof zipper closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures and logo zipper pulls
- Knees with ergonomic curvature
- Waterproof ankle zipper closures with logo zipper pulls
- Waterproof gaiter with non-slip elastic and hook to anchor boot
- Technical cordura edge guard at inside bottom of leg
- Avalanche safety RECCO® reflector located on outside bottom right leg
- Tricolour Moncler logo
- 82 cm inseam
LINING: 95% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Elastane / Spandex; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 89% Cotton, 11% Polyester
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Fully taped seams
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000