Chimay immediately brings to mind memories of childhood holidays and the images of unspoiled nature, including camping on the banks of a lake and nights spent under a starry sky that stretches as far as the eye can see. Warm and comfortable, it is created for children with lively spirits, always on the hunt for an adventure in the great outdoors.
- Product details
- Bomber jacket in technical nylon with down padding
- "Cotton effect" fabric sleeve inserts with a high percentage of polyester
- Fixed hood in contrasting colour lightweight nylon
- Front fastening with black die-cast zip
- Detachable hood trim in murmansky (tanuki) fur
- Contrasting colour cuffs in wool blend rib knit
- Bottom hem in light herringbone elastic
- Felt logo
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionComposition 100% Polyamide, Racoon
Wash max 30°C - Very mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Professional wet cleaning - very mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.