- With the Sullivan, a men’s jacket from the 5 Moncler Craig Green line, collection n°5 of the Moncler Genius project, the designer enjoys disrupting the laws of physics, delivering a piece where proportions are not a definite, but a feature that can be changed according to the wearer’s needs. The result is outerwear that combines nylon technique with a nylon léger lining, and a creatively engineered construction that guarantees lightness and versatility.
- Nylon technique long coat
- Nylon léger lined
- Front with black Moncler logo snaps closure
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Detachable collar, anchored to the coat using straps and nylon Moncler logo snaps
- Side pockets with black concealed zipper closures
- Unpadded bands alternate with down filled sections, facilitating the garment’s packable closure
- Die-cast zipper closures on the shoulder caps, chest and bottom of the piece that close the jacket once folded
- Straps on the shoulders with Moncler d-rings that close the jacket once folded
- Black hardware
- A removable tonal patch with the Moncler logo and the name of the designer printed on straps and applied on a grosgrain loop on the left sleeve
- Long length
- Loose fit
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000