About Lined sweatshirt
- A men’s long sleeve cardigan constructed in POLARTEC® 100 Series fleece, a breathable and waterproof textile made from recycled plastic that can be reused. Recycled fabric and design delivered in an “Après-Ski” piece destined to become an instant classic.
- "Après Ski" men’s sweater crafted in POLARTEC® recycled fleece from the 100 SERIES collection; the fabric offers versatile warmth, optimal breathability, resistance to pilling and remarkable durability
- Cardigan with down quilting, attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord and semi-rigid visor
- 2-layer stretch polyester canvas hood, exterior collar, zipper cover, sleeve bands and pocket flaps
- Two-way die-cast zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures and logo zipper pulls
- Hem with elastic binding trim
- "Recycled" label on bottom of back right side
- Heavy heat transfer Moncler lettering on left front pocket flap
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000